We are still open! We have put additional steps in place to keep our community safe:
1. We are wiping down every car in and out.
2. Enforcing social distancing in the office.
4. Disinfecting the shop multiple times a day.
5. Our staff is practicing social distancing practices when away from the shop.
6. We can pick up and deliver vehicles if needed.
The state of Washington considers Auto Repair an essential service. We do not have plans to shut down service at this time. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions. We are here for our beloved community.